February Monthly Challenge

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  charder 4 days, 7 hours ago.

• Author

Chris
    Keymaster

This month I bring you a photo from the Palouse region of Idaho, where I used to live. The light in this place always mesmerized me, and still does. It is a magical place, and I never tire of painting it. So here is your chance! Have fun!

Texhorse
    Participant

Oo I like this one Chris! I enjoy doing the landscapes the most. I’ll give it a try!

Andy
    UK

Kim
    Participant

feb2018 challenge

ok- second try… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kim
    Participant

yay! Thanks, Vethian!

Kim
    Participant

Oh! I love it! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Vethian
      Participant

Thank you! Yours is quite nice as well!

Chris
    Keymaster

Vethian: Can you take another photo that isn’t at an angle and post that instead?

Vethian
      Participant

I will tonight.

ccfbarb53
    Participant

Kim and Vethian…well done! I haven’t even started yet! Been working on waves! LOL!

Vethian
    Participant

I scanned it instead of taking a picture.

Feb_Scan

Texhorse
    Participant

Wow, that’s excellent!!!! I’ve started mine as well yesterday.

Andy
    UK

Lynda
    Participant

I was thinking about not doing this challenge. I am not too in to landscapes, but you all have done such nice paintings, I think I will jump in there with you.

Chris
    Keymaster

From member, Barb:

Vethian
      Participant

Amazing job, Barb!

Kim
    Participant

Aw, Barb… he is pretty! ๐Ÿ™‚

Go for it, Lynda! ๐Ÿ™‚ This was my first one… enjoyed it.

ccfbarb53
    Participant

Thank you, Kim! I donโ€™t know, for me it was slow torture and probably looks like it! My washes looked darker than they came out. Well, at least itโ€™s done! Vithian, yours is very nice too! I hope you join us Lynda!

ccfbarb53
    Participant

Thank you, Vethian! So nice of you to comment! For those who donโ€™t like to do Landscapes, stretch yourself a little and try! Everyone had great entries last month!

Chris
    Keymaster

From member, Marianna:

Texhorse
    Participant

I have stalled with my effort! Sorry to let you down guys, I’ll try and get it finished next week. I don’t want to rush it though.

Andy
    UK

ChrissieRob
    Participant

Some fantastic pictures this month! Despite not being able to be a winner this month I had been planning to put in a contribution just for the fun of it. Unfortunately time has got away from me and I depart tomorrow for a ski holiday in Canada, not returning until early March….so very good luck to all the contributors who make it.

charder
    Participant

You have all done an amazing job! I struggle with landscapes, so I will leave it to you more skilled painters. Maybe I will try March’s challenge once it’s posted. Cara

Vethian
    Participant

I’ve used https://imgur.com/

Once you upload an image, you can then copy the “direct link” and paste it into the “img” tag used in the forum.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.